The MayaTech Corporation seeks Evaluation staff to assist in the support of national research projects and grantee efforts and collaborate in the design, implementation, and analysis of evaluation studies. The MayaTech Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Contributing to instrument design, construction, and measurement
- Supporting data entry, data management and data cleaning activities
- Creating and organizing documentation for surveys, data bases, files and specific programs
- Conducting quantitative data collection and analysis
- Conducting qualitative data collection and analysis
- Conducting data abstraction/document reviews
- Conducting literature reviews and analyzing/synthesizing outcomes data on topics relevant to assigned program objectives
- Organizing and presenting evaluation results in the form of published reports, presentations, tables and charts
- Staying current with developments within public health evaluation research and literature, practices, methods, and applications and disseminating this information to other research staff
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of research and program evaluation design, data management, analysis, and reporting
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods and measurement
- Possession of strong technical writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced statistical software, e.g., SPSS, SAS, LISREL
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Experience with or knowledge of HIV and substance abuse prevention a plus.
The MayaTech Corporation provides applied research, evaluation, information systems, and program support to Federal agencies. We offer a competitive benefits package and supportive work environment, and opportunities in Silver Spring, Maryland office.
Principals only. No telephone calls, please. Due to the volume of submissions, The MayaTech Corporation will contact only candidates who are selected. Positions may be full time, part-time, on-call, consulting and/or temporary based on contract needs.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume and salary history/requirements. For consideration, applications must include the following job code:RE-JA
The MayaTech Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Office
8401 Colesville Road, Suite 430
Silver Spring, MD 20910-5645
Equal opportunity employer