The Graphic Designer supports the team with graphic design and related tasks for Federally funded and public health projects.
Responsibilities: The essential duties include:
- Design and develop graphics, visual materials, and layouts for print and a variety of electronic mediums
- Generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text, and video
- Work from preliminary design ideas and prepare material drafts for approval
- Confer with team members to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Support business development and proposal activities
- Understand, embody, and practice corporate Core Values and aligned behaviors.
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years graphics experience including ability to layout pages and use design work flows
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in print and web design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS coding
- Proficiency with 508 compliance
- Proficiency in Drupal a plus
The MayaTech Corporation provides applied research, evaluation, information systems, and program support to Federal agencies. We offer a competitive benefits package and supportive work environment, and opportunities in Silver Spring, Maryland office.
Principals only. No telephone calls, please. Due to the volume of submissions, The MayaTech Corporation will contact only candidates who are selected. Positions may be full time, part-time, on-call, consulting and/or temporary based on contract needs.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume and salary history/requirements. For consideration, applications must include the following job code: [Enter Job Code Here] The MayaTech Corporation Attn: Human Resources Office 8401 Colesville Road, Suite 430 Silver Spring, MD 20910-5645 Fax: 301.587.1524
Equal opportunity employer