The Senior Capture Manager/Vice President for Business Development builds MayaTech's sales pipeline enabling new sales opportunities and expansion of current client relationships. With HHS as the primary focus, this position is responsible for leading the business development process, informing business development strategy, performing market analyses, implementing capture plans, attaining financial goals, and enhancing client satisfaction.
Education, Experience and/or Skills:
- Bachelor's degree; 10+ years related experience and training in Federal agency and commercial contracts acquisition; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 years of successful access to HHS senior personnel/influencers and full-life cycle business development experience with ability to develop and communicate compelling client value propositions.
- Progressively responsible experience planning and implementing successful pursuit and capture strategies utilizing best practice tools and processes.
- Strong understanding of public health challenges and solutions.
- Able to develop, motivate, assess, and grow high-performing teams.
- Effectively establish and achieve goals; holds self and team accountable.
- Strong relationship-builder and collaborator with the ability to manage ambiguity and wear multiple hats.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Superior organizational and decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of Privia or other capture management system.
Who We Are:
For over 35 years, The MayaTech Corporation has focused on tackling existing and emerging public health challenges through direct engagement with agencies, governments, communities, and individuals. We provide a suite of research, training, evaluation, capacity-building, and other strategic support services - all aimed at reaching/impacting the most vulnerable populations, amplifying best practices, and innovating the practice of public health. At the foundation of all of our work is a deep understanding of how evidence-based policies and practices shape the economic, social, and built environments that promote health equity.
We offer a competitive benefits package and supportive work environment, and opportunities in Silver Spring, Maryland office.
Principals only. No telephone calls, please. Due to the volume of submissions, The MayaTech Corporation will contact only candidates who are selected. Positions may be full time, part-time, on-call, consulting and/or temporary based on contract needs.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume and salary history/requirements. For consideration, applications must include the following job code: BD-CA.
The MayaTech Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Office
8401 Colesville Road, Suite 430
Silver Spring, MD 20910-5645
Equal opportunity employer