The MayaTech Corporation seeks senior professional responsible for technical assistance project management, deliverable completion, subcontractor and consultant monitoring, and coordination of multiple tasks for one or more Federal contracts. The MayaTech Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Leads or supports daily operations of one or more federal contracts/task orders ensuring successful project delivery in accordance with project goals, objectives, critical success factors and measures to meet delivery requirements and schedules.
- Facilitates the delivery of innovative and culturally responsive technical assistance services to federal grantees, community-based organizations, and institutions of higher learning.
- Facilitates grantee understanding of federal/grantor reporting requirements and in reporting required information using appropriate formats.
- Manages development of training content, learning objectives, and assessment materials for technical assistance training activities.
- Develops evaluation summary reports of technical assistance trainings, workshops, and conferences.
- Delivers presentations on topical areas of expertise and relevance.
- Plans virtual and in-person technical assistance conferences.
- Participates in quantitative and/or qualitative research and analysis
- Attends external trainings, conferences, and workshops as appropriate to enhance professional development.
- Assigns staff to tasks and monitors task assignments in accordance with work plans.
- Monitors projects for quality, scope, budgetary compliance, and risk.
- Stays current with and utilizes appropriate project management methodologies and tools to create and execute project work plans and revises to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Organizes and presents project results in the form of presentations, tables, and charts.
- Facilitates business development objectives through client development, proposal preparation and project quality assurance.
- Models MayaTech core values and aligned behaviors.
- Master’s degree and 5 years’ experience/Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience (in Public Health and/or Social Sciences).
- Federal contract project management experience with capacity building/technical assistance projects.
- Subject area concentration and experience in behavioral health, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, and other infectious diseases, minority health, health disparities and health equity, maternal and child health, service integration, and/or rural health.
- Knowledge of project management practices, methodologies, and process improvement methodologies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of financial management, and budget formulation, execution, and reconciliation.
- Possession of strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve independently.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain quality standards and ensure service and product integrity.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience with or knowledge of any of the following: stakeholder/partnership development and engagement; coordinating and delivering training and TA; protocols, and operations; strategic planning; communications & social media.
Who We Are:
Since 1985, The MayaTech Corporation has focused on tackling existing and emerging public health challenges through direct engagement with agencies, governments, communities, and individuals. We provide a suite of research, training, evaluation, capacity-building, and other strategic support services - all aimed at reaching/impacting the most vulnerable populations, amplifying best practices, and innovating the practice of public health. At the foundation of all our work is a deep understanding of how evidence-based policies and practices shape the economic, social, and built environments that promote health equity.
We offer a competitive benefits package, supportive work environment, and opportunities in Silver Spring, Maryland office and remotely.
Principals only. No telephone calls, please. Due to the volume of submissions, The MayaTech Corporation will contact only candidates who are selected.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume and salary history/requirements. For consideration, applications must include the following job code: TA-PD, The MayaTech Corporation Attn: Human Resources Office 8401 Colesville Road, Suite 430 Silver Spring, MD 20910-5645 Fax: 301.587.1524
Equal opportunity employer