ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assists Senior Staff Accountant in preparation of monthly billings to clients – reproduces backup documents.
- Prepares and enters A/P vouchers in Deltek for payments.
- Files and maintains accounting related reports, A/P vendor invoices, reimbursements, etc.
- Prepares and assembles all accounting documents for storage, including maintenance of storage database.
- Assists Staff Accountant in updating spreadsheets for contract close-outs and indirect rate billing adjustments.
- Assists in retrieving backup documentation for fiscal year-end audit.
- 3+ plus years’ experience working in an accounting environment and bachelor’s degree in accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Deltek
The MayaTech Corporation provides applied research, evaluation, information systems, and program support to Federal agencies. We offer a competitive benefits package and supportive work environment, and opportunities in our Silver Spring, Maryland office.
Principals only. No telephone calls, please. Due to the volume of submissions, The MayaTech Corporation will contact only candidates who are selected. Positions may be full time, part-time, on-call, consulting and/or temporary based on contract needs.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume and salary history/requirements. For consideration, applications must include the following job code: CO-AA
The MayaTech Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Office
8401 Colesville Road, Suite 430
Silver Spring, MD 20910-5645
Equal opportunity employer