MayaTech's Center for Community Prevention and Treatment Research (CPTR) conducts and supports in-depth research, evaluation, and policy analysis of public health issues, health services, and research programs. CPTR works with clients and partner stakeholders to develop comprehensive approaches to assessing outcomes and impact of efforts and interventions.
Services offered by CPTR include:
- Multi-level (program, institutional, community, and systems-level) analysis
- Evaluation planning and implementation
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Logic model development
- Gap analysis
MayaTech's Center for Health Policy and Legislative Analysis (HPLA) conducts research, evaluation, analysis, and reporting on health care law, policy, and service issues. HPLA’s work aims to analyze the relationship between health policy and health-related outcomes by providing objective, reliable, and in-depth analyses and evaluations of public health policies and related strategies. In addition to conducing traditional analyses, HPLA has demonstrated experience in longitudinal tracking and research efforts to assess policy impact over time.
Services offered by HPLA include:
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Report/Prospectus Preparation
- Program, Policy, and Systems-Level Evaluation
- Process, Outcome and Impact Evaluation
- Data Collection, Management and Analysis
- Policy Assessment and Legislative Analysis
- Behavioral Science, Social Science and Biomedical Research
MayaTech's Center for Technical Assistance, Training, and Research Support (TARS) plans and implements large- and small-scale technical assistance and training programs to enhance public health efforts. TARS provides responsive, culturally-appropriate, subject-specific tools and services to public and private organizations, including Federal, state and local agencies and community-based organizations. TARS’ work emphasizes both human interventions and the application of technology to resolve problems and improve systems.
Technical Assistance and Training areas offered by TARS include:
- Collaboration and partnership development
- Fiscal/budgetary guidance
- Leadership development
- Media campaign and social marketing guidance
- Organizational capacity building
- Program design, implementation and evaluation
- Readiness assessment
- Tracking/monitoring database and tool development
- Evidence-based practices/interventions/programs
- Recruitment and retention
- Strategic planning
MayaTech’s Center for NanoScience Technology Applications (NSTA) is focused on understanding the complex dynamics within the relatively new field of nanoscience technology, with an emphasis on healthcare-related applications. Generally speaking, nanoscience or nanotechnology refers to the study and manipulation of materials ranging in size from 1-100 nanometers (nm), which is approximately 1,000-100,000 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair.
While nanoscience has long been a driving force within the semiconductor and material science industries, it has more recently emerged as a valuable innovation in the biomedical/healthcare space. These emerging technologies have the potential to revolutionize healthcare practices broadly.
Services offered by NSTA include:
- Research and market surveillance
- Environmental scans
- Publication support
- Policy analyses (in conjunction with HPLA)
- Content development
MayaTech’s HHS Grantee Support Center (GSC) provides tools and services to organizations seeking to sustain, grow, or enhance their capacity to provide quality services to their clients and meet their grant, cooperative agreement, or contractual requirements.
The HHS GSC can help your organization:
- Navigate the HHS funding landscape
- Ensure a culturally competent workforce
- Plan, develop, and execute small- and large-scale evaluation
- Leverage organization assets to achieve your programmatic and funding goals
- Remain engaged with emerging research and policy developments
- Operationalize policy information for use in applied research and evaluation studies
- Build the capacity of your board of directors, executive leadership, paid volunteer staff, fiscal managers, evaluators, project directors and staff
- Develop a sustainability plan
- Develop, host, and maintain your organizational Intranets, websites, social media accounts, and data collection tools
- Design and produce user manuals and technical documentation
MayaTech's Health Information and Communications Division (HICD) provides services on most projects, including work in three main areas:
- Information Systems Technology Applications – We utilize new and emerging technologies in database management design and development, software application development, systems design and maintenance, provide 508 compliance remediation as well as training and support.
- Conference, Logistics, and Administrative Services – We have over 20 years of service to government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private-sector clients in producing large, week-long symposia, web conferences, international training workshops, national award ceremonies and recognition events, Federal peer review panel meetings, technical assistance and training conferences for Federal grantees and community-based organizations, focus groups, and expert panels and workgroups.
- Communications and Marketing – We deliver strategic communications planning and execution in order to optimize messaging to target audiences. This work involves engagement of diverse stakeholders and incorporation of cutting edge marketing and communications tools.